12 Things I love about Mitch
My boy, Mitchell. He turned 12 on Thanksgiving Day and the day after he was ordained a Deacon by his Dad. My first thought was, "wow, I have 2 priesthood holders in my house now...and one of them I gave birth to! I'm gettin' on in the years!" As I have had the chance to get use to having a 12 year old, I have found there are many things about Mitch I love. Here are 12 of them...(*whisper* cuz he's 12!)
1. Awesome big brother
2. Silliest boy that makes me laugh everyday
3. Easy on the eyes
4. He's kind
5. Not yet interested in girls...whew!
6. Still likes to cuddle
7. Has a good attitude...most of the time. (he is almost a teenager!)
8. Has many friends
9. Copes well with change
10. Did I mention he's funny?
11. Is starting to see the need for his own testimony of the Gospel
12. His fuzzy hair
Comments
I love your blog! You are so cute! Isn't it fun to lood around at everyone's blog? I don't get on Facebook very much....still haven't figured it out!! I'm a geek! Have a great weekend!
:)
1. He's a funny & fun kid
2. He loves my kids
3. He loves Sonic ;)