15 Years - that's right...you heard me!

2 dozen roses and a Sonic drink! What more could this girl ask for?

How 'bout this? A new wedding band!
(Scott wants it to be called an Anniversary band)

I've always loved my original ring. Scott picked it out himself with only one suggestion from me...I like baguettes. He did a great job.

As I have gotten older though, I have had a new desire. A ring that will not cause bodily injury. I can't tell you how many times I have innocently swiped my hand and a poor, unsuspecting soul (usually one of my kids) gets a scratch right up their face! Carson won't give me a fist bump because he's scared of the ring. And I only had to hint to Scott ONE time and it was quite a while ago!!
I'm a simple gal. I don't wear jewelry often. It took me YEARS to get use to my wedding ring and finally not take it off every night. This new band is PERFECT! Simple yet so pretty.
Thank you my dear, dear Scotty. This 15 years has been so fun! Let's do it again! Aw...what the heck! Let's do this FOREVER!

Comments

Cheryl J. said…
Happy Anniversary! Cool ring! I'm glad you are my sister in law!!!
Like, oh my gosh. You guys are, like, sooooo old.

Ha.

However. I do remember when you were newlyweds. Ahh. So sweet.

Happy Day and nice bling!
NatureGirl said…
I remember when they swore they were "just friends"! Good job you guys!
Congrats on 15 years!! I hope I'm just as lucky as you to get a Sonic drink, roses, and especially a new ring for our 15th anniversary!!
Trish said…
Ahhhhhhhhhh. I love happy, lovey posts! I think you really SHOULD do it forever! What fun!
NYCmom said…
congrats! I have loved wearing just my simple wedding band...esp with littles. yours is beautiful. and sonic???? there could not be a more perfect gift!!!
Renae S. said…
Beautiful ring (and roses, too)! And funny that you were just talking on Monday about how it took you a long time to get used to your wedding ring. Now you have a new ring to get used to, but it's nice that it's one that will not poke out at all! :)

Happy Anniversary!
kristina said…
That is so sweet! Love the roses and the ring!
~Happy Anniversary~
Chris said…
Congratulations! Your new ring in beautiful!
Monique said…
:) Congrats! C'mon! Post some of those great pictures of you two from way back then! ;)
Pam Jorgensen said…
I did post those last year
DEANNA said…
BEEEEUUUUUTTTTTIIIIFULLL!

I LOVE A AN THAT TAKES A HINT!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU GUYS!

HOPE YOUR BIGGEST LOSER IS GOING GREAT!!
foreveryoung said…
Happy anniversary! What a romantic hubby you've got!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!