I have a Family here on Earth...it gets bigger everyday!
Upon moving to Arizona, my Dad decided to tell me of all the family I have here. He has a TON of cousins all over the state. One of his cousins is Ann Pomeroy Barney. She, herself, has 10 children so therefore I have several 2nd cousins to find!
Sadly, Ann's husband, Dennis, passed away suddenly last week. It was an unexpected shock to the family and my heart and prayers go out to them all.
Out of tragedy, however, came some very pleasant things. My Dad's aunt, Polly Pomeroy, came down from Utah for the funeral. It has been a long time since I've seen her! She and her husband, Paul, were my FAVORITE of Dad's aunts and uncles. I was almost named after Polly. ALMOST...I'm grateful to not be Pollyanna! I love Aunt Polly dearly and it was so good to see her and hear about her family again!
Sadly, Ann's husband, Dennis, passed away suddenly last week. It was an unexpected shock to the family and my heart and prayers go out to them all.
Out of tragedy, however, came some very pleasant things. My Dad's aunt, Polly Pomeroy, came down from Utah for the funeral. It has been a long time since I've seen her! She and her husband, Paul, were my FAVORITE of Dad's aunts and uncles. I was almost named after Polly. ALMOST...I'm grateful to not be Pollyanna! I love Aunt Polly dearly and it was so good to see her and hear about her family again!
Aunt Polly, (Dad help me here with a name), Polly's daughter Betty and me
I found these cousins on Facebook and have chatted with them a bit. It was nice to meet them finally. I wish it would have been under better circumstances.

Comments