Renaissance Festival - 2/11/10

At CTA Freedom, the 6th Graders get to go to the Renaissance Festival. When Mitch went, I couldn't volunteer because Carson was still at home and they didn't allow younger siblings on the field trip.
This year, however, Carson was in Kindergarten all day so I was free to hang out with Chase's friends at the Festival!

I was put in charge of this group of boys.
L->R: Kaden, Brian, Chase, Ethan, Connor, Brigham


Waiting for the jousting to begin


The KING up there in the balcony is declaring something


We cheered for the guy in green


Chase couldn't decide on a souvenir but tried out many hats


I had a hard time getting these lazy boys out of these cool chairs


Gypsy Jeff was HILARIOUS!


Watching the Mud Men


The 6th Grade Teachers
Phillips, Geisler, Pisano and Suhre


The Mud Men


HUGE turkey legs for lunch!


The Birds of Prey show was awesome!
VULTURE!


Pretty owl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!