Thanksgiving Trip 2010 Part 4 - BYU/Temple Square
Of course any time we go to Utah, we MUST stop in Provo and hang out at BYU!
It's been 17 years since I left that place and it's sooooo different! All in good ways...the students there now should be so grateful to have the campus they do. Very nice!

There's some snow on the mountains but if you look real close, you can see the Y
I wonder how many of my kids will be BYU Cougars?
It's been 17 years since I left that place and it's sooooo different! All in good ways...the students there now should be so grateful to have the campus they do. Very nice!
There's some snow on the mountains but if you look real close, you can see the Y
I wonder how many of my kids will be BYU Cougars?
Rylee is our only girl but she has wonderful girl cousins to love her! She loved sitting next to Andrea at dinner.
After Provo, we headed up to SLC again and met everyone at Buca de Bepo for dinner
Thanks again to Greg
We always have fun all together.
Mitch, Chase and Carson...you can see Allie's arm forcing Mitch to at least pretend he likes his brothers

After dinner we went to see the lights on Temple Square.
It was soooooooo cold! We stayed in the Visitor's Center as long as we could!
We got to see the replica of the Salt Lake Temple which was very interesting!
Carson by the temple
After a while we took the frozen Littles back to the hotel. Chase stayed with them while Scott, Mitch and I went back to try to find the rest of the gang. It was hard and way too cold so we took some pix and left.
After a while we took the frozen Littles back to the hotel. Chase stayed with them while Scott, Mitch and I went back to try to find the rest of the gang. It was hard and way too cold so we took some pix and left.
Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comments