Family Christmas Pictures 2010

I have a friend.
Her name is Heidi.
She takes pictures.
Like these...












My sister did these kind of family pictures with my Dad as Santa last year and I was so jealous!  So when we decided that Dad would come out to stay with us for a while I decided he needed to come before Christmas so we could copy those pictures!  Hee hee...

Since we live in Arizona, I wanted these pictures to show Christmas in Arizona.  That's why you see us in shorts, t-shirts and surrounded by palm trees!  Just a typical winter day here in AZ!

Thanks Heidi!  We love them!

Want to love your own?
See Heidi at...
http://daisydoodlephotography.blogspot.com/

Comments

Shanen said…
Pam these pictures are amazing. Yes Heidi did a wonderful job, but seriously, the idea, Santa, and all the smiles are so great. Those are pictures to be treasured for a very long time. I love them.

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!