Ahhh...the memories!
I am totally enjoying the project I'm doing. Transfering these old pages to my new blog has been so fun. The stroll down memory lane is amazing. I'm barely skimming the surface of what I have to go through. It's a bit daunting but will be very worth it.
Here's something I posted over there at Ploopy's Past that I thought I'd share with y'all.
This is a cute video of Chase singing. He's barely 2 in this clip. He was our performer as a toddler, always singing or dancing around and if you weren't watching, he'd bug you until you did watch.
I think this video is HILARIOUS! I have had thoughts of sending it into America's Funniest Home Videos but never did because I probaby think it's funny 'cause I'm his mommy.
What do you think?
p.s. I just learned that Chase (now 9) is appalled that I posted this most humiliating piece of the past. If you see him in the next couple of days...please be sensitive. I wouldn't want the sobbing to start all over again. Thanks!
Comments
Keep up the good work.