Conference Clubhouse

This is what the kids did today between Conference sessions.

Every kitchen chair, Every blanket, Every couch pillow


This clubhouse came LOADED!  Snacks, animal friends, DVDs, laptops, all the bells and whistles.
Jealous?

Comments

NYCmom said…
I'm not jealous...but my kids are. Now I have to help THEM make a fort. Thanks.
Cheryl J. said…
LOL...I remember those days! Seems like sooooo long ago! See you in a few days!
Kristina said…
My kids do that almost every week. It's a bummer for them when they have to clean it all up. :)
Untypically Jia said…
Hey, long time no see!

I found your blog through local New Mexico blogs, I live in Rio Rancho myself. I was just stopping by to say hello and drop a link to my website modernmollymormon.blogspot.com

We'd love to have you come visit us!
foreveryoung said…
I'm thinking that's a great idea to keep them out of your hair so that you can actually enjoy conference, we may have to give it a try!
Whatever gets them through it! I'm an adult and I can hardly sit through them! ha ha

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!