It's Great To Be EIGHT!

Rylee's Baptism Day
April 18, 2009
What a great day!
**Special thanks to Miss Trish for her superb photog skills and willingness to serve**
My sweet girl and her new white pearls
**click on "pearls" to see where we got them**



The fam with G-ma and G-pa J

Daddy's girl needs Daddy's touch
We couldn't be more proud!
My girl
G-ma and G-pa J came down for a whole week to spend with our Special Girl
Not too grown up yet!
Her very own personalized scriptures
Rylee's primary teacher, Beth Glenn
Our primary President, Karen Whipple
Jumpsuits ready
Bishop Guttery and Rylee share the same birthday on April 12th - he kept calling her his "Birthday Buddy" and made her feel extra special. He's one amazing Bishop!

The day was so great! The baptism started at 10am and we only really started 5 minutes late. G-ma J spoke to her about Baptism, Sister Glenn spoke about what it's like to teach this age in Primary and watching them progress in the Baptism year, G-pa J spoke about the Holy Ghost and Bishop Guttery asked me, her Mom, to bare my testimony then he ended with some remarks and a welcome to the Shamrock Farms Ward! The spirit was strong and I could tell that Rylee was trying her hardest to take it all in. I've never seen her sit so still!! Every time someone mentioned that she was clean and her sins were wiped away, her eyes would light up! I loved that! She is such a special girl and I love her to pieces!
I'm proud of you Rylee and your choice to be Baptized!

Comments

crapaw's crap said…
Rylee, Grandpa Felshaw loves you very much. You look so pretty in tnat white dress. AND, I am very pleased that you want to be like Jesus, the Son of God. That means that you are a special daughter of God. And HE loves you too. I wish I was there to give you a big hug and maybe a big mushie kiss too. I guess Mommy and Daddy will have to do that for me. Learn to love to read the scriptures like Granpa does. Love You!
Ingelheim Five said…
Hey Pam! What a lovely girl she is! Thanks for the great blog and pictures. What a great family. Congrats to Rylee!

PS. Love the new family pic!
Trish said…
Awwwww! She is such a special spirit, that one. Much love to you, Rylee!!!

:) I don't know about the skillzzz, however.
Anonymous said…
Yay Rylee!! Congratulations! You look so pretty in your white dress! I wish I could have been there! I love you!
Kristin said…
She looks os cute! What a special day. I loveyour new family pic!
LoriT said…
Pam, she's a darling little girl. I hope to be able to meet her and the rest of your gang someday.
ALLRED FAMILY said…
YAY! Congratulations Rylee!

I love the bow-tieing picture. Looks like a prelude to another special day with another beautiful white dress. I know I wasn't really ready until my dad tied my bow on my wedding dress! It's one of my faves with my dad!

I love all her pictures. She is a gorgeous girl!
Cheryl J. said…
I really wish we could have been there! I'm so happy for Rylee and her decision to be baptized! Thanks for putting pictures up!
Shanen said…
Congratulations, what a special day. I am glad it turned out perfect. The outside pictures look great.
Love it! I love the one of her running around in the grass!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!