Christmas Eve - 2009

Our family traditions on Christmas Eve are...
*Gather around the Christmas Tree
*Read the story of Christ's birth from the New Testament
*Give the gifts we got for each other
*Open gifts from G-ma J

Another tradition?
The reading of G-pa J's annual Christmas poem.
He has written an epic family update in poem form for the past 39 years!


Chase loves to draw and G-ma got him a book to teach him how


Rylee and I spent an entire day doing these Shrinky Dinks from G-ma


Carson is really getting into Legos lately


Mitch didn't pose with his gift from G-ma which was an iTunes card.
He posed with his new AirSoft rifle that Rylee gave him BB's for


Carson got Rylee some new make-up and a sturdy make-up case
She loves giving make-overs...


...and getting them
It's a girl thing!


Mitch building Carson's Lego plane while Chase and Carson play Bakugan
I love this time of year

Comments

DEANNA said…
OHHH AIR SOFT BB GUNS... BOY HOW THEY HAVE BEEN REAKING HAVOC IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD. I HAD TO CHEW OUT THREE PARENTS AND TWO CHILDREN FOR FEELING IT WAS NECESSARY TO SHOOT MY KIDS WITH THEIR GUNS SINCE THEY DID NOT HAVE ON EYE PROTECTION.... ANY WAYS

I AM PONDERING DOING THE BIGGEST LOSER WITH YOU GUYS. PONDERING.... I NEED MOTIVATION AND THAT JUST MIGHT BE IT!

CAN YOU EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT! THANKS MOTORCHIC AT COX DO NET!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!