The 7th anniversary of Carson's birth

Carson turned 7!
I love his face
What am I saying?!
I LOVE HIS FACES!






Gma J always sends "bread and butter" gifts for each of the other, non-birthday grandkids

Mitch got a jaw breaker


Rylee got some silly bands


Toby got to lick Carson's knee


Carson got Ninjago legos
He loves legos and Ninjago
Perfect!
Gma J is smart

I can't believe he's 7!
My baby!
He'll tell you that he's not a baby
I know better

My 7 favorite things about my 7 year old baby

7. He's shy...until he knows you then he's so not shy
6. His face is so expressive
5. He still kisses me goodnight
4. He loves to be at home
3. He is so smart
2. He's HILARIOUS!
1. He's mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!