New Do - Hey, I made a rhyme!

My Poor Rylee! I have 3 boys with tons of beautiful, thick hair and my only girl gets stuck with my hair. What a crime!! We have been trying and trying to find a style for her that doesn't constantly look ratty and stringy. We did find that if we keep her hair shorter (chin length) it looks better. Tonight the lady cutting her hair asked if she'd like the "A-line" cut. I wasn't sure because there are a million little girls out there with the same cut, but decided to do it anyway. It is sooooo cute! She looks like she has more hair than there acutally is! I'm glad we did it!




p.s. - the title of this post came from Carson. He's into rhyming lately...anything and everything! Even bad words that he doesn't know are bad (Renae, your post made me laugh!). He figured out that Mitch rhymes with lots of words (including a bad word) and the other day he told me that door rhymes with hor...I'll not spell it the way I heard it! ;) So when he asked me what my title said I told him and he exclaimed, "Hey, you made a rhyme!"

Comments

Trish said…
That really is adorable on her! Carson is such a card!
Cheryl J. said…
LOL...I seriously was gonna get my hair cut like that before Missouri. I wanted to wait until after our family pictures in case it looks dumb on me.

Rylee looks sooo cute!
ALLRED FAMILY said…
Hello Jorgensens! You guys look great!!! It was fun seeing you, if only but for a moment, at the Cooley wedding reception.

Love the quotes by your kids! They say the funniest things! Do you guys have any reason to come back to Albq anymore???

By the way, I love your daughter's hair. It is VERY cute!

Anna (Tucker) Allred
Anonymous said…
I gave into the A-line and glad I did. Its so easy and some days we dont even put a comb to it - thats the life.
Hillary said…
Really cute hair cut Rylee! I too know of hair problems, but the cut turned out great!
Hey Pam, very cute haircut. I can sympathize with thin hair, I have it & so does C.J. Kenz's is a little thicker, but I wish they had my husbands thick curly hair. Thanks again for all your hard work with Biggest Looser! You are amazing!
Nichols Family said…
Her hair looks so darling! I wish I could get away with that haircut but mine is too curly. I'd just end up looking like Cleopatra (or however you spell it). Thanks for putting up with my boys during swim lessons...I don't know how many times we have to tell them to stay on the steps before it sinks into their thick skulls.
NYCmom said…
so cute! She and Sydney can be twinners! It's the hairstyle I've resorted to for her for the same reasons...thin, straight hair. It works! Carson will have to teach Jackson the joys of rhyming! They're going to have so much fun this summer! I can't wait. Are we getting a family pic taken?
Heidi said…
Pam, I LOVE her hair. We have the same problem at our house. She looks so cute!
Love the adorable cut!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!