28 Jars of Applesauce on the Wall...


This time I made the applesauce at my house pretty much on my own.  Trish came over to make sure I did it right...then left me on my own.  Scary.
Mitch liked helping to mush up the apples. 
Rylee likes to help EAT the applesauce.  

All in all, I made 28 jars of applesauce.  My friend Heidi had a few apples added to the mix so she ended up with 7 of those jars and they had applesauce for dinner that night!  I have 21 pretty jars of nummy goodness in my food storage...it won't last long!

Comments

Trish said…
You did it! Hooray!
Cheryl J. said…
Wow! I'm impressed!
foreveryoung said…
Nice job! I know how time consuming applesauce is and my problem is that after all my hard work I just want to look at it and not eat it.
ALLRED FAMILY said…
Good job! I bet it tastes wonderful!
Hi There! I don't know your e-mail address, but wanted to invite you to a farewelll party at our house before Tony leaves for Afghanistan. It is Tues. the 24th from 7 - 9. We'd love to have you there!
Amy

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!