Awesome Hair

My new best friend Crystal did my hair today. She put high and lowlights in and gave me a cute, fab, glam cut.

What do you think?






Gone is the 12-year old boy, skater dude, shaved head, man hair!
I like being a girl!

Comments

Julie and Matt said…
I'm loving the new haircut!!! Crystal is my best friend, not yours!-just kidding!

ps I want to put my twins in your swim lessons again. I need to give you a call.
kristina said…
Love it! You cute thang!!
Trish said…
You're so beautiful!
Renae S. said…
LOVE the hair!! Can I get a Woo Woo?!! -Ok, so I hear in my head what I just wrote, but don't know how you'll read it. :)

I love that how you're taking pictures of yourself! Great angles! :)
Anonymous said…
Love it!
Cheryl J. said…
It's very cute on you! I like it a lot! Tell your "friend" she did a great job!
LoriT said…
Super cute! But I think that the permed poof you and I sported in HS is even CUTER--j/k.

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!