Guess who came out to play!?

There were 4 eggs but I only see 3 wee birdies!  Sad...but at least they are out!  Although they look real gross and a little creepy!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

NYCmom said…
I liked reading about Carson and his friend and your funny friends...but I did not like staring at this picture like it was one of those 3-d pictures wondering what the heck it was and thinking it was something alien-ish. I hope they get cuter when they fluff up. :)
NatureGirl said…
I love all creatures great and small...but those things are grotesque!
DEANNA said…
YUCK! THEY WILL BE SWEET BUT I CAN SEE WHY CATS WANT TO EAT THEM. JUST KIDDING...
ALLRED FAMILY said…
Wow, those birdies are so ugly they are almost -ALMOST- cute. Ok, no, they really aren't even almost cute, are they? You'll have to do a week by week update and show the metamorphosis from hecka ugly to cute and cudly.

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!