1st day of school 7/27/09

YES! School started for us on July 27th. The day after Chase's 11th birthday! Our school district follows a modified "stretch" standard school year. We start so early because we get 2.5 weeks off in October AND at Christmas AND in March.
I absolutely LOVE this schedule!
Here are my 3 Freedom Falcons!
See Carson there on the left? Isn't he too small to go to "real" school?
No...he isn't
Carson was not lucky enough to have Tessa in his class.
Maybe the teachers are the lucky ones to not have them together?
Carson at his desk in the back of the room
Rylee is in the 3rd grade now

Chase is in the 6th grade
That's his homeroom teacher in the back with the drink. He has 2 teachers that they trade off with depending on the subject being taught.
I spent a little too much time peeking in on Carson.
It was fun to sneak this picture without anyone noticing.
After school...we brought in donuts to Chase's class because his birthday was yesterday.
He was a hero on the very first day!
I was so busy peeking at Carson this morning that I failed to get a pic of Mitch, the BIG 8th grader before school.
This is him when I picked him up...

...with the Sonic drink we got him

All in all the first day of school was fantastic! Everyone loves their teachers. They all have loads of friends in their classes. There was very little homework given out. We went to Sonic after.
It was a perfect First Day of School!

Comments

Cheryl J. said…
Great pictures capturing the first day! We have about 3 weeks left (August 20) until Brooke starts high school....WOW!

I hope Carson enjoyed school!
LoriT said…
Darling pictures. Pammy Sue, can you believe that we have kids in school??? It seems like yesterday that you and I were headed back to school. AAGH!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!