Mike and Timi's Missouri Reception
Brad and Connie's oldest, Michael, got married to Timi Joy back in April. They decided to wait to have their Missouri celebration till the 3rd of July so that everyone would be there! It was supposed to be called an Open House but with as much work as Connie put into it, I had to call it a full on Reception!
Mike's Parents, Happy Couple, Timi's Dad
Scott's family all together
L-R: Scott, Matt, Jackie, John, Jennifer, Greg, Brad
Scott trying REALLY hard to make the air conditioning kick on.
Rylee enjoying the music
I was told many times about "The Chambers". Brad and Connie knew them from college and they happened to be in my brother David and Suzie's ward in Kansas City!
I finally met them!
What is there for kids to do at a reception? Take cute pictures!!
L-R: Austin, Candace, Brooke, Andrea, Allie and Mitch

My boys are so dang cute!
My boys are so dang cute!
OR take silly pictures...
I keep telling myself they really do love each other...
Comments