Christmas Cookies and Holiday Hearts


I have been petrified of cookie decorating in past years because of the mess I have to clean afterward. This year I caved and was pleasantly surprised! There was a mess, no doubt, but it wasn't as huge as I thought it would be. The decorating acutally lasted 3 or 4 days because Scott made so many cookies. The kids would come home from school and frost a cookie or two for an after school snack.



I'm so grateful for my awesome husband who can cook.

Comments

Monique said…
I'm not taking on the cookie mess this year. I hope Scott helped clean up ;)
NYCmom said…
nice! We're still in the HUGE MESS phase...and Jake is never home to help. We did do a gingerbread house...with a kit. At least there was no baking mess!
Cheryl J. said…
Nice cooking shirt Scott!
Cheryl J. said…
You should title this post: "Christmas Cookies and Holiday Hearts." Cuz you know that "that's the way the holiday starts!"

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!