Christmas Day

Our Christmas day was great! All the surprises we wanted happened in just the right ways! Our kids have been good this year and Santa awarded them accordingly. Here are a few pics of the morning.

Carson already had Diego, but Diego needed Baby Jaguar to sleep at night.
Carson asked for a "better batter baseball" everyday since weeks before his birthday in June. Rylee got him a more age appropriate cheaper version!
Chase opening his bionicle from G'ma J
Rylee got makeup from G'ma J - time for makeovers!!
Rylee also got her very own Princess Wii game

Comments

Nichols Family said…
Sweet Christmas gifts! Rock on.
Hillary said…
The photo program I am using is Adobe Photoshop. It's awesome.
Shanen said…
What a fun Christmas, you are gonna have a loud house for awhile until everyone goes back to school. O and I got Kruz's jammies from Old Navy. Funny you noticed they were monkeys.
Crystal said…
What a great morning for you. Those are some fun toys. I do have to say though, that I ROCK at Guitar Hero.....:)
foreveryoung said…
What a fun Christmas! Now we know what you'll be doing while the kids are gone at school...you can't let your kids show you up with the guitar skills now can you? :)
Great pictures! When are we starting our weight loss group? I need some public humiliation to motivate my butt to do something!
Anonymous said…
Michelle, I'll call and humiliate you daily if you want? No, seriously, we need to talk and get our group ready for Monday - Call me Pam.

:Loved you post!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!