Ward Park Day - y'all should go!



I finally remembered to take Carson to our ward Park Day on Friday even though the rain clouds hung low and threatening. When we drove up to the park and right there was a cool firetruck! The firefighters were there to play some basketball. Before they left, they let Carson, Parker Stewart and Carter Steere climb into the truck and gave them some cool hats. They even turned the lights and sirens on as they drove away. What a cool day to remember to go to the park!!

Comments

You guys are such a cute family. By the way, I didn't tell you at the Santa breakfast that you are totally getting skinny! You look like you're losing weight. You look great!
Pam Jorgensen said…
You're now inducted into my BFF club. Thanks for noticing!

I wanna lose more so we should start that weight loss group in January.
Nichols Family said…
Awesome, the firemen pulled up right when I got there before park day started. But we left early, dang, we missed playing on the truck. Glad Carson got to though!
foreveryoung said…
Hey! I always forget to get your email address, so send it to me (jamie1young1@hotmail.com), so that we can be blogging buddies :) By the way, nice plug for the park day, we may just have to show up this week--if it EVER stops raining!!
Shanen said…
What a fun treat for the park...and Jamie don't jinx it...it could rain like this for many more days and I wouldn't complain. I love the change. =)
Skousen # 4 said…
What cute pics. We are moving to Tempe. We move Thursday. I think we will be ok but I will let you know.

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!