I Remember...

I remember 9/11/01
I remember where I was and what I was doing.
I remember what I felt.
I remember how I cried.
I remember how I held my kids tighter.

I remember this...

and all of these...

But, I also remember this...

and a Nation that looked like this...

and the Spirit that made people do this...

and most especially, do this...

I remember...

Comments

Trish said…
Very nice, Pam. Thanks.
Shanen said…
That was a nice post Pam. I don't this most of us will forget exactly what we were doing that morning and how we were all effected by it. Thanks for the reminder.
Hillary said…
What a great post! Thanks for the reminder.
This is a great post Pam! Well done!
Kristin said…
I loved this. It made me think back to when it all happened. I remember it like it was yesterday. How crazy!
NatureGirl said…
Keep posting this every year...

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!