Book Club

I love my Book Club!! It's full of GREAT ladies that I admire and adore!
This month it was at my house. We had our usual discussion, then pot luck appetizers and desserts, then a fun book exchange done "white elephant" style! It was a blast!! I wish we could do that EVERY month!

Heidi A, Heidi S, Kim and Kristin

Marylee, Penny, Karen and Jen S

Mandy, Renae, Jen L and somehow I only got the side of Crystal's head!

Karrin and Trish

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Trish said…
I'm expecting to see major updates from you soon. Hope you had a wonderful trip and Christmas!
foreveryoung said…
Man, I need to start coming more. I make it like once every 6 months, but I always have a blast whenever I do go. Looks like a fun night!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!