2009 Family Pictures

Well...what do you think?








Crystal Caldwell - she does it all!
My hair and my family pictures - I can't thank her enough!

Comments

LoriT said…
Oh, Pammy Sue! The pictures are adorable! You've got a good lookin' family.

I wish that I lived near Crystal. My hair is a sight to behold, and we've never had a family picture taken.
NatureGirl said…
Oh you guys! Those are the best pix, and you hair looks absolutely fantastic!!! Almost makes me want to go short again. What a beautiful fam...
Trish said…
Love those pictures! She does amazing cakes, too, as I recall!
Trish said…
Hey, that link isn't working for me. (To Crystal's, I mean...)
Pam Jorgensen said…
Link works now...try it!
crapaw's crap said…
These are GREAT!! Thank you, thank you...thank you!!!!! (Put as many thank yous as you can in place of the dots....)=)
kristina said…
Pam, your pictures turned out soooo cute! All of them are wonderful! How fun to have such great family pictures. Your doggy pic is so cute too!
Anonymous said…
Awww... Ya'll are so cute! I swear, Carson and Chase have grown at least a foot since July... Auntie Pammy... I love your hair and the pics! Miss you guys!
Pam! All your pics are great!
Your kids are gorgeous! Mitch is looking manly...:) I really like your hairdo. Love you all!!!
NYCmom said…
Nice pics! They turned out great. I love them. That pic of Toby is too cute. So which one are you going to get for the wall? They're all really good!
Holy Cow, those are awesome pictures! I absolutely love them!
Trish said…
Oh, and did I mention how much I adore the hydrant picture! Awesome!
Shanen said…
They look great. You have some fun wones to choose from. Lucky you.
Shanen said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clarissa said…
The family pics are awesome! Love the "kids in the tree" pic ... that's one way to get them to smile!
Tonya said…
Love the pictures Pam. Everyone looks great!
daveney7 said…
One reminds me of the Von Trapp family "coo coo"
Anonymous said…
Adorable!
Those pictures are so cute!
You have such a pretty family.
I love the picture with the kids in the tree too, but I have to say my favorite picture is of the dog and the fire hydrant...priceless. Crystal DOES do a great job!
Cheryl J. said…
I love all of your pictures. These seriously are the best ever of your family! Great photographer (and I do love the hair!) :-)
Heidi said…
I love these pictures Pam! You look bee you tea full and so does your whole family.

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!