Carson "Graduates" - May 21, 2008

I love this. Graduating from preschool when there is still another year of preschool left. Carson loved going through these motions though. He loved the hat, the ribbon, the necklace and the ceremony.

I wasn't able to go because I was in the pool teaching lessons, but Scott was able to go and got some nice pictures. Congrats Carson on making it through your first year of preschool!

Waiting for the ceremony to start
Alden and Carson were the only members of the 3 year old class. Miss Kris did a great job!
The walk
Here he is...an official 3 year old graduate. Now on to bigger and better things...the 4 year old class!!

Comments

Heidi said…
I just love little kids in graduation caps.
Angie Whitman said…
Hey Pam, I need your e-mail to send you an invite. Just e0mail me. Thanks!:) Hope your staying cool teaching all those kiddos how to swim.

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!