Fab 32 Dry Etch Summer Picnic - June 08
Scott's group at work had a fun picnic at a park up in Chandler. Scott was in charge of music and his co-worker "Hi-C" (short for Hiacynth) made sure that we had enough food for an army! There was a bouncy thing and you could pay to ride the cool train around the whole park. There was also a splash pad for the kids to stay cool in the "dry heat" of Arizona. It was such a fun day!
Scott was in charge of music so he set up the XM radio to the stereo
Boy, did they know Scott would be there (if you didn't know Scott's blood is actually Diet Mountain Dew he loves it that much)?
Mitch in a tree
Rylee in the same tree
Crazy Chase
Carson, Chase and Rylee get ready to ride
The train was fun
Carson, his Dad and his eyes on the train
Even my "Bigs" enjoyed the ride
I LOVE the palm trees in Arizona
Mitch and Chase have been on a bit of a yo-yo craze lately and Scott and I have tried to learn their tricks too...they are much better than we are
The splash pad was a nice rest from the scorching AZ sun
Rylee Jean Jelly Bean resting on a dolphin
Comments
I didn't get your comment until I got home. I would have loved to have met you for lunch! Oh, well. I din't take my laptop and therefore was internetless while I was away...
Sarah