Father's and Son's without a Father - May 11-12, 2008
Our ward's Father's and Son's campout this year was a bit earlier than we are use to. We've always thought it was the same weekend as Mother's Day which also coincides with the anniversary of the Priesthood or something like that. This year they had it in mid-April the weekend after Scott had taken time off work to take Mitch to SLC for conference. So...he couldn't take 2 weekends in a row, therefore we had to find rides to camp for our 2 sons.
Mitch went up with Brothers Hough and Elcock and Chase went up with Brother Small. A HUGE thanks to those guys willing to let them tag along! They had loads of fun! Mitch loved how Kruz Hough had so many things to tell Mike Elcock. "Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike...cow" he would say. Mitch thought it was hilarious! I'm not sure what Mike thought about it.
Chase went up with his best bud Cooper and his Dad. The only pics I got from the weekend I had to steal from other's blogs. They had tons of fun playing in fire, climbing, getting dirty and riding in Brother Hancock's 4 wheeler!
Mitch went up with Brothers Hough and Elcock and Chase went up with Brother Small. A HUGE thanks to those guys willing to let them tag along! They had loads of fun! Mitch loved how Kruz Hough had so many things to tell Mike Elcock. "Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike...cow" he would say. Mitch thought it was hilarious! I'm not sure what Mike thought about it.
Chase went up with his best bud Cooper and his Dad. The only pics I got from the weekend I had to steal from other's blogs. They had tons of fun playing in fire, climbing, getting dirty and riding in Brother Hancock's 4 wheeler!
Playing with Nevan
I'm so grateful to those that let my boys join them. Scott working nights and weekends hasn't been a horrible thing but when things like this come up it's nice to know we have a ward family right along side our own family. We really are lucky to be in such a great ward!


Comments