Amazing Jakes - June 19, 2008
We love Scott working for Intel, Corp for many reasons. First of all, it's nice to be employed and Scott's been with them for 15 years! Another reason is they throw great parties! I posted about the one at the park...that was fun! Then there's the kind like this at Amazing Jakes! The whole place was reserved for Intel employees and their families all night. Everything was free except the games that gave out tickets. We stayed away from those and played and ate till we dropped! Since it was free we let the kids bring friends. Chase, of course, couldn't pick just one so he got to bring two, Cooper Small and Nevan Kobialka. Rylee brought Maysie Kobialka.
Carson did NOT want to go on the carousel...I don't know why. He ended up having fun going in circles that made me lightheaded
Maysie and Rylee loved the Frog Hopper
I thought it would scare Carson...he didn't want to go on the carousel. He LOVED the bouncing up and down
This train was cute but sssslllloooowwww. This is what Carson wanted to do all night...until I made him go on the carousel.
Rylee and Maysie made the teacups spin so fast I almost lost my lunch watching them
Mimi-golf was fun especially since we didn't keep score! Rylee, Scott and I all got holes-in-one
Waiting, waiting, waiting for the rock climb...what else is there to do for 3 10 year old boys but to beat each other up!
Cooper and Chase give the wall a try...it was pretty tough
Nevan lasted the longest
Maysie did well
Rylee and Cooper trying.
Comments