California Trip 2010 - Videos


Evidence of the amount of rain we endured


Cool HUGE marble floating on water


Finding Nemo Submarine


Dumbo ride


Cool pelican at California Adventure


Putting flowers on my Mom's grave


Mitch trying his gun before he buys it


Scott and Mitch on Screamin'


Tower of Terror


Bug's Life ride that kinda scared me - a bit


Overcoming Fears...


The HUGE crowd waiting for the fireworks

Comments

DEANNA said…
MY LITTLE GUY, OH AND BIG GUY... AND MY FATHER... LOVED THE GIANT MARBLE ON THE WATER. SO MUCH SO ONE OF THEM HAD TO CHANGE THEIR CLOTHES......

WHAT A FUN VACATION!!!

THERE IS A HOUSE DOWN THE STREET FROM US THAT I THINK IS A RENTAL. IT IS ON BLUEBIRD OR BLUERIDGE.. NOT SURE OF THE NAME OF THE STREET BUT IT IS THE FIRST EASE WEST STREET JUST SOUTH OF OUR HOUSE! HOPE THE HUNTING IS GOING OK!!!
Heidi said…
Is it bad to say I'm a tad bit jealous?
Pam Jorgensen said…
No Heidi...I'm jealous of myself just looking at all my pictures! I wanna go back!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!