Regardless of how much rain was predicted, we wanted to have some fun!

In the hotel lobby on our way to Disneyland!

Waiting for Dad to come back from parking the car.

Family shot at the entrance.
Crazy Arizonians with shorts in the rain!!

Love them.

We were told by a good friend that getting a wheelchair is a great way to get to the front of the lines. I agreed but realized how much a chair would save my knees too! It was the best $36 spent! I didn't need it the whole time so the kids were able to take a break too. AND we could fit up to 3 people in at a time! Totally worth it!

Buzz Lightyear ride was a favorite

Why am I on the Rockets?

Carson's not scared...

...but I am. Never again!

Mitch loved them...

...and Chase was more like his Mom.

In the Finding Nemo submarine

Because of the rain Jasmine was the only Princess Rylee met.
Princesses are divas, I guess, and didn't want to get their dresses wet.

Indiana Jones ride

Carson's stoic face modeling an Indiana Jones hat

Rylee is my Princess

Woody and Jesse weren't afraid of a little water!

Waiting for the Dumbo ride

Peter Pan

Snow White

We got to meet Mickey in his house!

We tried to catch Minnie but missed her my a few seconds!
Goofy missed her too!

Rylee purchasing some treasure after the Pirates of the Caribbean ride

Day 1 = successfully fun!

On our way to return the chair
Comments