
Waiting for Dad to park the car again

Carson's C

Chase's C

Rylee's R

What?! No M?

Pam's kind-of P

Scott and the fearless pelican

Only Scott and Mitch wanted to ride the big coaster, SCREAMIN'
The rest of us opted for the carousel

Getting on the ferris wheel
Chase and I opted to stay closer to the ground

Favorite ride ever!
TOY STORY MANIA!

Bug's Land was fun to see everything real BIG!

And the show was 4-D! We got sprayed and stung and smelled
Awesome

Bug 3-D glasses

Scott was the KING not the DUNG!

I told the family for weeks before the trip that I wanted to try the Tower of Terror ride. At least once! I can't be THAT big of a wimp! While in line waiting, I asked the ride operators where an extremely scared person should sit. They told me the back would be best...that's where I went.
After the ride (which was AWESOME!) was done those same ride operators were there waiting to ask me what I thought. I told them I was shaken but loved it! They gave me this Mickey pin for facing my fears! I was so touched! Then we went on the ride 2 more times!!

Instead of buying the way over-priced t-shirts, we took pictures of them.

Chase got this hat at the near-by WalMart
Carson liked it too

Why does my girl look like a gangsta?

Chase in his new hat with Carson's Buzz blaster in the hotel room

Sadly, the XBOX came with us
Although it was helpful for the 2 rainiest days that we stayed inside for

Rylee's treasure
Comments