Happy 7th Birthday Rylee - April 12, 2008
My Little Rylee Jean Jelly Bean is growing up! Her teeth are falling out. She cares about what she wears. She comes out of her room often with strange colors on her eyes and lips. She sings songs I've never heard of with vibrato. She can read, write and do math I've forgotten about. She's changing so quickly into a young lady.
There are 7 things about her that haven't changed and I hope they don't. 1) Her eyes are electric blue and her hair is very blonde. 2) She had a sillyness that keeps us all laughing. 3) She helps Mom keep the testostorone levels in the house down. 4) She's great at cleaning her room and willing to clean the bathroom (even though she shares it with 3 boys!!!). 5) She's VERY artistic and loves to create (and is finally learning her boundaries). 6) She loves her Daddy. 7) She loves me...
Comments
I noticed you're doing swim lessons this summer . . .ME TOO!!! Once a swimmer, always a swimmer.
Your little family is adorable. Only wish we lived closer so our kids could play together . . .