I am so smart. I am so smart. SMRT!

I totally stole this post from my friend Jordan (who use to be in YW when I was a leader and now she and I have a kid the same age...weird much?)

Taking this test made me feel good about myself so I thought I'd share with all of you. I hope it makes your day like it did mine!

Take the test HERE

Let me know if it makes your day or ruins it. ;-)

Comments

kristina said…
Thanks Pam...way to make my day!Its official...I'm stupid! Oh well, its not my fault, they say you lose brain cells with each child. After 6 what do you expect, I really don't have many left!
Trish said…
I love that test! How did you capture the picture? I got a 26! I guess having all these kids hasn't made me as stoopid as I thought.
~Cari said…
I'm stupid. I got a 17!When I took the test it said the average score for the test is 17.3 so it obviously changes as people take the test. Some dummies must have taken it after you and brought the average down.
Anonymous said…
You are so smart - That was a fun test and Im definately not as smart as you. But quiz me on anything written by Jane Austen and I think I could score higher, I just dont keep up on my cocaine, alchol and Bill Clinton trivia. Are you really good at Trivial Pursuit??
I am 2.4% stoopider than the average person???? Whatever. I got a 17. I even tried it twice & changed some of my answers and still got a 17. I think somehow it is rigged. Maybe Trish knows how to cheat? Just kidding!!!!
NYCmom said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!! If I were there I'd take you to Sonic for a Route 44 Vanilla Diet Coke...but maybe during happy hour because we're living on student loans. Oh all right...I'll splurge...any time of day you want!!!! (Yes, I love you THAT much!)
Trish said…
Terri, I didn't cheat, I am just chock full of absolutely useless information that only comes in handy for silly smartness tests. I always do great on these sort of tests, but I routinely call my husband to ask him what day it is or what time school gets out. I'm just a geek, what can I say? I took the test again and the only one I don't know is the rap song one. This time I got 27, must have guessed that one right this go around.

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!