I Have Gills Again!!


Well…it’s a go! I’m starting some sessions teaching swimming! Yay!

So here is the deal. My good friends, the Kobialka Family, have graciously allowed me to use their pool for this summer! Thank you Kobialkas!! I will be certified in Adult, Child and Infant CPR next week and can start sessions on May 5th…so here is the session schedule for this summer, 2008.

Send me an email (shamrockswim@gmail.com) or call me (480/668-3428) with your information. Please also forward this on to anyone you think might be interested.

Session 1 --> May 5 – 16
Session 2--> May 19 – 30

Break for vacation

Session 3 --> July 14 – 25
Session 4 --> July 28 – Aug 8
Session 5-->Aug 11 – 22
Session 6 -->Aug 25 – Sept 5
Session 7 -->Sept 8 – 19
Session 8 --> Sept 22 – Oct 3


1. My fees are $50 per session/per student. The session is 2 weeks M-F for a 30 minute class.

2. I will not have a schedule until I have a list of all that are interested. I need names and ages of each child, a valid email address (as that will be my primary method of communication) and a phone number with the responsible adult’s name.

3. I will divide the classes by age. If there is interest I will hold Mommy and Me classes for those that have infants up to age 2. All children that are not potty trained MUST wear the specially made swim diapers. There will be a porta-potty for those emergency needs but try to have the kids go before class.

4. I need to know which session or sessions you would like and if there is a specific time slot that will NOT work. During school I plan to have classes from 10am till 2pm then start again at 4pm and on depending on the need for after school classes. During the summer I will start earlier and go as needed for demand.

5. I will do my BEST to get your children in consecutive classes so you don’t have to come twice.

6. Please arrive to the pool on time. Parents are free to leave during the lesson but must be back in time to get child out of the pool. There will be no child care unless you have made prior arrangements with another parent. All children need to be supervised by an adult at all times. It is not fair to assume that other parents will be watching them unless you have made prior arrangements.

7. Please be respectful of the home and yard we have so kindly been offered to use. There will be trash cans outside for your use. There is a play area but children should be watched at all times.

If you have any further questions, please ask!

Comments

Cheryl J. said…
Oh my goodness is that you Pam? I thought it may have been a pic of the girl who lives in the house with the pool you are going to use.

But after looking closely, thought it had to be you! (I've never seen your hair that long!0
Kim said…
i showed this to my girls.. they all have lifegaurd certifcation and instructors.. which means they are duel certified..here in italy it also means GOOD MONEY. AWESOME that you are still swimming!! shoot and make some $$$$$$$ you can make some great money doing adult lessons.

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!