Oldie But Goodie

I posted about Scott's 40th Birthday Bash which happened on August 9th. I wanted it in the right order so here's a link to those posts for your convenience

Comments

Angie Whitman said…
What a great surprise! I love those kinds of surprises, especially doing them for other people. You could of just borrowed our Hummer (know anyone who wants to purchase a gas guzzler?). Oh, and those cakes look so good. Trish is superwoman in the kitchen.
Trish said…
I deny all kindities about me being "superwoman" etcetera. I am joelie schmolie, and anyone who doubts it doesn't know me as well as they think they do. But thanks Pam and Angie for saying such nice things.

The celebration was great! And you're right, people really do just want to talk! I really enjoyed meeting your NM family and it was fun making the cakes. Truly. Did I tell you that I couldn't have gotten all of the icing done without Kim Magleby? Well, I might have gotten it done, but it wouldn't have been as much fun!

Love all the juicy new posts! And love Chase's new do!
Cheryl J. said…
That was so fun! I'm so glad we came to AZ for the birthday bash. You have such great friends; I was so glad to meet them. Jen called after seeing the pics on my blog and said..."Wow! I heard that Pam's friend made Scott a birthday cake but didn't realize she made four HUGE cakes!" She was very impressed (thanks Trish!). I did add Trish's sacrament bread to our cookbook today (looks yummy!)
crapaw's crap said…
I want Trish's sacrament bread reciepe too! Email it to me, pleeeeze.
Dad
kristina said…
Fun to read your post Pam. It was a fun party and fun to visit with people. Trish's cakes were WONDERFUL!!!!! Mmmmmmmmm...that is all there is to it!
Sorry we missed it! It was our anniversary weekend and we already had plans to go away. Not that we wouldn't have had fun, it's just we had more fun alone! ha ha h
Happy 40th Scott!
foreveryoung said…
You guys definately know how to throw a part-ay! We were planning on going, but the YW/YM campout did me in and I went to bed at like 6:00! I'm bummed we missed it, it sounds like everyone had a blast!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!