Another Artistic Outlet for Rylee Jean

Rylee has started piano lessons. We found a great teacher that lives close by and right in our price range! Her name is Brittany Johnson and Rylee loves her. She has a treat basket with fun things for Rylee to choose from if she practices every day. Rylee loves to practice to earn those treats! She even gets to yell back at the boys when they complain about her playing the piano. She tells them, "I HAVE to practice!!" and they have to let her!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

crapaw's crap said…
Rylee - You go girl! Crapaw is proud of you. Maybe you could be an example to the boys.
ALLRED FAMILY said…
YEAH! Practice practice practice!!!

She's the kind of student teachers live for. The one shining star that makes hearing, "I didn't get to practice much this week" 15 times a week worth it.

I want to cry, I am so happy for you!! What a girl!!

She will never regret it. A quote i love:

"You will never regret the day you take piano lessons. You'll only regret the day you stop."

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!