High School Musical 3 - Get in the Game Girls!!

There are 3 posts about our fun Girl's Day Out...don't stop after just one!
What a fun day this turned out to be! Rylee has been keeping her room spotless all week to make sure I had no reason to keep her from seeing HSM3 in the theater! We are not big movie goers...we like to watch them at home mostly...but there are some exceptions.
I made plans to join friends Jen and Trish with their girlies because it's more fun with friends! Jen had other obligations so I picked her 3 girls up and off we went!

Peyton, Rylee, Karsten, and Ashton - they had so much fun together. I took these next few during the previews. It was dark so I wasn't sure what I was getting.

I kept trying and trying and trying to get a pic of Mayzie but each time...

there was an arm...
right in her face!
Trish and I had a blast watching the girls watch the movie. Especially when Gabriella and Troy finally kiss...we look over and Rylee's got her fingers dug into her eye sockets. GROSS, kissing!!

My eyes are so wide, I know!

Comments

Heather said…
So how was the movie? Mat wants to see it.

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!