Tobykins, Toblerone, Tobster, Kitty

I have quite a few friends having babies right now. I am so happy for them all. We, being done having more human babies, have Toby. His birthday was on Thursday. He turned 2. So really he's not a baby at all, in fact, the kids have figured out that in dog years he's the oldest child. Mitchell will only be 13 next month. Toby is now 14 (in dog years).

We love our doggie!

Can you find him? I had to prepare some things for a Stake Primary event and he couldn't be too far away...just like my kids.

This was a fun one...I sat down on Mitch, the other kids dog piled on top and not to be left out Toby jumped right on top of the pile. Poor Mitch, all you can see of him are his legs

Carson loves this dog to death.

We have had other dogs. 4 other dogs. Everyone of those other dogs were big dogs...labs, german shepherds. It was amazing how they all WANTED to be lap dogs but were just too big.

Toby is the perfect Lap Dog. While sitting in my computer chair, he will scratch at my chair, legs, feet, side until I pick him up and put him in my lap. We think he's a cat sometimes, the way he curls up and sleeps upside down.

Spoiled pup.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Trish said…
It is so great to see your family with Toby. I really think that this was a match made in heaven. It's like they say about adopting children... "You were born to another family to bring you to mine." :)
foreveryoung said…
My poor deprived kids, maybe one day when we're done having human babies then we can get a dog too :) I've been out of the blogging world lately, but I'm glad Scott's recovery is going well--ouch!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!