Twilight the Movie - Join Us!!!

Calling all Twilighters, Twihards, Twilight Fanatics, Twilight Obsessed and your husbands too! My cousin Sarah Plewe and I are planning to rent out an entire theater for the opening day of TWILIGHT the Movie on November 21st. We need at least 100 people to join us to make it worth the money so tell all the other obsessed fans of Stephenie Meyer to join us.
We are collecting $10 per person for tickets. You can drop your payment at my house. Payment by check (made out to me) is preferrable. We'll take your money in any form, however, just so we get your meat in those seats!! Drop your payment to me by Oct 18th so we can get the deposit to the theater and hold our spot.
Here's the info in a nutshell
What - Twilight the Movie
Where - San Tan Harkins
When - November 21st (we're going to try for the last matinee of the day which should be around 4pm-ish)
Who - all Twihards and their friends, families, enemies, neighbors...
How - $10 paid to me by October 18th for a ticket count and deposit paid
Why - do you even have to ask?
Tell everyone you know so we can get at least 100 tickets sold. You can email me at pamnfam@gmail.com or leave a comment and I'll tell you where I live (if you don't already know). I can't really "hold" you a spot until I have your money.
Rock on Twihards!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Monique said…
oh gosh! How fun would that be!!!
Nichols Family said…
Awesome you guys adopted the Reyne's doggie. You're such great friends!
Julie and Matt said…
You know I'm in!!! Great sign language today-what a talented girl you are!
sarah said…
Pam I only need 3 or 4 more peoples money for my pre confirmed numbers. So I am close -- how are you doing?

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!