I'm a new "teenager" Mom...

My oldest will be 13 years old next month. I've never had a teenager before. I'm new at this. I'm learning as I go. Everyday brings a new lesson.

This week's lesson:

Boy teenage drama is just as dramatic as girl teenage drama.

It's only just begun...

Comments

Trish said…
Good luck! Yikes, I'm glad it isn't me quite yet... And when it is, I will rely upon your tutilege, no doubt.
Cheryl J. said…
LOL...You'll be a great mother of teenagers! You and Scott are both still young at heart :-)
Heather said…
I am with teen-agers all day, have mixed feelings about my boys being there, luckily I have a few more years. Just think only 56 more years and then you'll be a missionary mom.

BTW: Not only have I unpacked every box, but I have also decorated for Halloween.
foreveryoung said…
Oh man, good luck! My oldest is 6 and I'm already scared to death for the teenage years. I'm sure you'll be an expert by the time she is a teenager so I'll have to come to you for advice!
crapaw's crap said…
Want me to tell stories...?
ALLRED FAMILY said…
Take some notes for me! I agree with Cheryl...you'll be a great mom of teens!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!