Frontier Days at CTA Freedom '08
I had a blast at Frontier Days at the kids school on Friday night. I really didn't want to go because I had already had a big day and had an even bigger day on Saturday. BUT! How could I deny the kids?! So we went.
I decided that I would try to take a picture of everyone I know that was there. I had so much fun making people pose or capturing some unknown candid shots.
Oh, and the kids had fun too!
**DISCLAIMER**
My camera's batteries were DYING and at the end it would shut off after each picture. It didn't want to focus because that took too much power...so some of these pix are way blurry and some are unrecognizeable but they are all FUN!!!
Click on the slideshow to go to the web album and you can help yourself to any of these pics if you like them!
p.s. I just sat and watched and counted...there are 85 different people that I caught on camera(that's not counting my kids)...not too shabby!!
I decided that I would try to take a picture of everyone I know that was there. I had so much fun making people pose or capturing some unknown candid shots.
Oh, and the kids had fun too!
**DISCLAIMER**
My camera's batteries were DYING and at the end it would shut off after each picture. It didn't want to focus because that took too much power...so some of these pix are way blurry and some are unrecognizeable but they are all FUN!!!
Click on the slideshow to go to the web album and you can help yourself to any of these pics if you like them!
p.s. I just sat and watched and counted...there are 85 different people that I caught on camera(that's not counting my kids)...not too shabby!!
Comments
I especially loved how you said "Because I know you" when we asked why.
SUCH A CLEVER GIRL!!!