44 POTUS's


Ever since the 8th grade in Mr Bettincourt and Mr VanWickle's social studies class at Lone Hill Jr High, I have been able to rattle off all the Presidents of the USofA in order from Washington to Reagan and added Bush, Clinton, and Bush to the list as they have been elected.


Now I have to say...


Washington
Adams
Jefferson
Madison
Monroe
Quincy Adams
Jackson
Van Buren
Harrison
Tyler
Polk
Taylor
Fillmore
Pierce
Buchanan
Lincoln
Johnson
Grant
Hayes
Garfield
Arthur
Cleveland
Harrison
Cleveland
McKinley
Roosevelt
Taft
Wilson
Harding
Coolidge
Hoover
Roosevelt
Truman
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Johnson
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Reagan
Bush
Clinton
Bush

*sigh*

Obama


Boo hoo sniff, sniff...now as the country goes down the hole I can say to them all..."I didn't do it!" "I didn't vote for him!" "It's all your fault!"


*sigh*
p.s. I swear a major pinky swear that I am NOT reading off a list in the video...just look at my eyes! No reading back and forth! Pinky swear!


Comments

Cheryl J. said…
My husband is such a grump now...I'm avoiding him until tomorrow if I can :-(

PS: Good job on your memorization! That is actually pretty good that you still can recite all of them.
Monique said…
that was no sigh, that was a cringe! ;) I'm in the same boat as cheryl, good thing for me chris works nights and I dont have to hear it right now
Trish said…
Okay, that is official my favortie YouTube video of ALL TIME! I love your expression at the end!!! I'll be watching that often, to cheer me up. :)
ha ha ha It does sound weird to have Obama as a president, doesn't it? It just doesn't sound right
Shanen said…
I am so impressed. That is a long list to remember. Isn't it funny some of things you remember from so long ago?
kristina said…
I am soooo impressed and I laughed so hard when you could hardly spit out obama!!!!
kristina said…
PS Did you youtube it?? It is well worth it! :)
ALLRED FAMILY said…
Wow. I'm impressed. What was your tool to learn how to remember them?
LoriT said…
Smarty Pants! Show off! Very impressive, indeed. I get to Lincoln and then everything falls apart.

You heard what happened to Mr. B, haven't you? Had an affair w/ a student and then committed suicide. Very sad. He was such a fun teacher.

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!