Happy Thanksgiving 2008 from Arizona

We had a great Thanksgiving Day!
Here is what we are grateful for...

A girl, a pilgrim and a tween

Friends to play with...even in the rain

An artist's talent

Teenagers who eat and eat and eat and eat and eat...

Super secret sniper pilgrim agent

Husbands who cook better than their wives

More than one turkey to feed the many friends and family we love

I Am a Child of God

Birthdays near holidays so we can keep on celebrating

Doggies that are great friends

Tryptophan that makes little boys and little dogs nap together

Comments

Kim said…
happy thanksgiving and all.. Pam.. but I came to your blog just to read your review for twilight!! um nothing...... I live far far away... the first showing in english is still a month away.

Kim
Trish said…
Oh, what a fun post. I was thinking of changing my background (I know! HUGE shock!) to that very design. I will have to rethink that now, I s'pose. :) The Kobialka's are thankful for the Jorgensen's!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!