Stake Cub Day Camp '08

Being in the Stake Primary Presidency gives me the greatest opportunities to attend some really fun activities. I got to go to our Stake Cub Scout Day Camp with Chase after having planned and planned for this event. It was fun to watch all the boys have fun but also to see my own Cub Scout have a good time!


Chase trying on his friend's bike gloves

What a ham!


There was BB shooting...this is a pic of Nevan and other boys shooting.


I recently found out that a friend in my ward is also my 2nd cousin!! So I told Chase to stand by his cousin. He looked at me funny, then looked around for a cousin he knew. Then I told him that Daniel is his cousin...3rd cousin! They thought that was so cool so the rest of the day they hung out and called each other "Cuz"

The boys got the make their own tortilla wrap lunch

The cooking teacher had hand sanitizer for the boys to use...but just take a look at Chase's hands. Ewwww! What did the hand sanitizer sanitize? All the boys' hands looked exactly the same! Ick

Riley and Nevan cook up their lunch

They also got to make these HUGE tool boxes.
Nevan, Riley, Daniel and Chase look on as the teacher shows them what to do


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Hillary said…
Looks like the boys had fun! I so wish we had a good scouting program here.
crapaw's crap said…
BB gun shooting...and nobody lost an eye!! Amazing!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Game of Memory

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

15 Years - that's right...you heard me!