UGH!!! I would die! Hey...what's the update on renting the theater for Twilight? Are you doing it? Wish I could go! We'll be watching it at the 5 and Drive..possibly the midnight showing on Thursday. We'll see.
Oh crap that scares me to death. I am hoping that it is because you back up to the construction and they won't manage to make it all the way to my house. Dang it.. how big is that thing... because it seriously looks huge!!
You're on the road to becoming a desert rat. I was stung once as a child...they say that they're really good roasted. Always check your shoes before putting them on...for that and black widows. Love, Dad
Anonymous said…
We have seen more this year than ever - two in the house and one in the garage. Can you imagine how many we ARENT seeing?
STOP "JUST LOOKING" AND PLAY, DAB-NABBIT!! Okay, I am stealing this from a friend's blog, but I think it will be fun. Here's how it works: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one or more memories that you and I had together, or just some memory of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments or send you an email. (You know, you non-bloggers can still post comments. Just click "comments" below this post...) It's that simple! I hope everyone will play!
After 16 years working for Intel Corporation without fear, Scott was finally a wee bit worried when the latest round of lay-offs was announced. Sometimes they eliminate the ones who've been there longer. Sometimes they get rid of the new guys. Here in Arizona - Scott was both. He's been with Intel for 16 years but was one of the newbies at this site. This was the first time we felt nervous. Intel announced they would be eliminating about 10% from each of their sites world-wide. That meant 300-400 jobs lost here in AZ. They announced this MONTHS ago. They kept putting off the final date to let us know if we had a job or not. They kept us hanging, hoping, wishing, PRAYING, wondering... Until tonight - Scott's job is SAFE. He will keep his job. HALLELUJAH!! In an effort to avoid being jobless, homeless and faithless, Scott decided to contact his former boss (the good one, Larry) to see if there were any options back in Albuquerque, NM (or Rio Rancho which is where...
2 dozen roses and a Sonic drink! What more could this girl ask for? How 'bout this? A new wedding band! (Scott wants it to be called an Anniversary band) I've always loved my original ring. Scott picked it out himself with only one suggestion from me...I like baguettes. He did a great job. As I have gotten older though, I have had a new desire. A ring that will not cause bodily injury. I can't tell you how many times I have innocently swiped my hand and a poor, unsuspecting soul (usually one of my kids) gets a scratch right up their face! Carson won't give me a fist bump because he's scared of the ring. And I only had to hint to Scott ONE time and it was quite a while ago!! I'm a simple gal. I don't wear jewelry often. It took me YEARS to get use to my wedding ring and finally not take it off every night. This new band is PERFECT! Simple yet so pretty. Thank you my dear, dear Scotty. This 15 years has been so fun! Let's do it again! Aw...what the heck!...
Comments
Love, Dad